Residential Snow Plow Guidelines
- Snow Agreements begin on November 1st and end on April 1st.
- We will stake the boundaries of your driveway. Please notify us of any
special conditions, including structures, irrigation heads, utilities and
objects that need to be avoided by the plow.
- We will send the trucks out for plowing with 2 or more inches of snow
- On snow days we will drive our routes and plow as needed.
- We will make up to 2 TRIPS PER DAY if needed.
Our first trip is generally completed before 6am-7am and the second trip is
before 5pm-6pm. The timing of the snowfall or heavy storm totals may cause
these times to vary.
** Requests for additional trips to clear drifts, plow aprons or clean up
areas where cars were previously parked outside of a routine event will be
subject to additional billing.
- At times more than 2 inches of snow may accumulate in your driveway
and will be cleared on our next visit.
- If vehicles are parked in the driveway, we will plow around them.
- If the town plow comes through and pushes snow in the apron AFTER we
plow, we will clear it on our next visit.
The snow will be pushed onto the lawn and landscaped areas adjacent to your
driveway. In some situations, snow may need to be piled on the pavement. We
will avoid blocking the front of the mailbox. If snow needs to be moved or
piled with a loader, please contact the office for pricing and scheduling.
Lawn Damage Repair Service is available for your convenience. Snow plows
are large, heavy metal blades and our drivers try their best but sometimes
lawn damage is unavoidable. Sign up for the service and we will
automatically repair the damage (if any) in the spring with soil and seed.
Driveways may be damaged by plows especially if the driveway is in a state
of disrepair. The customer acknowledges and accepts this risk and agrees
not to hold the contractor responsible for such damage.
If you have a gravel or stone driveway, you should expect that stone and
gravel will be moved to the lawn or landscape and need to be moved back in
the spring. Contact us for a price if you would like help with this.
Some snow and ice may be left on your driveway. Our goal is to make sure
that your vehicle can get in and out of your driveway and is not intended
to be suitable or safe for pedestrian travel.
Commercial Snow Plow Guidelines
Snow Agreements begin on November 1st and end on May lst.
Before the first snowfall, we will stake the boundaries of your parking
lot/driveway. Please notify us of any special conditions, including
structures, utilities, and objects that need to be avoided by the plow.
We will begin plowing after 1-2 inches of snowfall.
- On snow days we will drive our routes and plow every area with l,-2
inches or more of snow.
- Our first pass is generally completed before 6am-7am and our second
pass before 4pm-5pm.
- Your parking lot/driveway may accumulate more than 1-2 inches by the
time we get there, but please rest assured we are on our way.
We monitor the weather using several different sources and check (drive)
our routes constantly looking for areas with snow accumulation.
We will push snow onto your lawn and/or other landscaped areas or push the
snow into piles onto a portion of the plowed surface. If snow removal or
piling is necessary loader and/or dump service is available. Please call
our office to schedule these services.
Plowed surfaces are not intended to be suitable for pedestrian travel. If
you need greater accommodations then please consider the additional
services we provide.
Salting Service Agreement: At the Contractor’s discretion, the salt will be
applied as needed to keep driving surfaces as snow and ice-free as
reasonably possible depending on weather, pavement and ice conditions.
Snow plows are large metal blades and there is a reasonable chance that the
edges of your lawn/grassy areas will be damaged up by the plow. Our
experienced drivers do everything they can to not damage your lawn but
unfortunately, some damage is unavoidable.
Your asphalt may be scraped or gouged especially if it is in a state of
- We carry General Liability & Worker’s Comp Insurance.
- We have backup equipment, snow removal equipment, and backup personnel.
- We are reliable, available and prepared (for a Blizzard!).
- We provide 24-hour snow plowing service and customer service M-F,
- We have a trained staff that is dedicated to quality service.